Rummage sale trailers open Sept. 14
Signs will be posted to direct traffic to the specially designated trailers. There will be one more Donation Day Oct. 5 before the sale.
All donations received will be offered for sale at the 75th Annual Ladies Board Rummage Sale Oct. 19-20 at Morven Park.
Tax receipts are provided and all money raised goes to support Ladies Board projects in the community.
The Ladies Board is accepting furniture, clothing, books, household items, linens, lamps and sports equipment, but some items cannot be accepted, such as mattresses or large appliances.
For more information on what can be accepted, call 703-771-2985 or visit LadiesBoard.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- MORE: 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.