Safe snow shoveling
*Stretch before you go out to warm up your body.
*Avoid overexertion. Cold weather puts an extra strain on your heart.
*Stay hydrated. Drink water and avoid alcohol and caffeinated drinks.
*Pace yourself and take frequent breaks.
Removing snow is important, particularly around fire hydrants, which are necessary for emergencies. The county also reminded businesses to remove snow around emergency exits.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun deputy won’t face charges in accidental shooting of teen daughter
- Ashburn man charged with involuntary manslaughter following car surfing incident
- Bob McDonnell’s sister details communication woes
- George Mason comes to Loudoun; provides more education options
- Leesburg girl takes fencing to the hilt