Safe snow shoveling
*Stretch before you go out to warm up your body.
*Avoid overexertion. Cold weather puts an extra strain on your heart.
*Stay hydrated. Drink water and avoid alcohol and caffeinated drinks.
*Pace yourself and take frequent breaks.
Removing snow is important, particularly around fire hydrants, which are necessary for emergencies. The county also reminded businesses to remove snow around emergency exits.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Virginia Republicans opt for primary nomination in 2017
- Man robbed, assaulted in Sterling
- Inaugural ‘It Takes Our Village’ event aims to help Loudoun’s domestically abused
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases composite sketch of alleged W&OD Trail Sterling attacker
- Faith leaders, politicians look for ways to tackle issues facing the community
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.