‘Scandal’ actress to stump for Clinton in Ashburn
Young will be at More Than Cheer, 44933 George Washington Boulevard, Suite 130-135 at 6 p.m. tonight. Young will lead several similar events throughout the region over the next three days.
"Young will discuss Clinton and Kaine's new plan to support small businesses at every step of their lifecycle -- from starting up to getting a loan to having one less form to fill out," according to the campaign.
Young is the second "Scandal" star to voice support for Clinton in Loudoun County. Earlier this summer, Tony Goldwyn hosted a rally in Leesburg.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Rep. Comstock at odds with Trump’s federal hiring freeze
- Parallels emerge between national election and Virginia governor’s race
- Reston man arrested on DUI, firearm charges
- Loudoun County Republicans condemn Women’s March, say organized by ‘radical leftists’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.