‘Scandal’ actress to stump for Clinton in Ashburn
Young will be at More Than Cheer, 44933 George Washington Boulevard, Suite 130-135 at 6 p.m. tonight. Young will lead several similar events throughout the region over the next three days.
"Young will discuss Clinton and Kaine's new plan to support small businesses at every step of their lifecycle -- from starting up to getting a loan to having one less form to fill out," according to the campaign.
Young is the second "Scandal" star to voice support for Clinton in Loudoun County. Earlier this summer, Tony Goldwyn hosted a rally in Leesburg.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Loudoun Democrats plan protest against Perdue visit to Leesburg school
- Governor says he’s restored voting rights to 156,000
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.