SCC seeking comment on proposed Dulles Greenway toll increase
Toll Road Investors Partnership II (TRIP II) is requesting a 2.8 percent increase plus a 3-cent increase for payment of an increase in local property taxes to Loudoun County and the Town of Leesburg, according to the SCC.
For a 2-axle vehicle, the proposed increase amounts to 15 cents, from $4.10 to $4.25. During peak morning and afternoon weekday periods, the proposed increase is 20 cents, from $4.90 to $5.10.
Written comments on the request must be submitted by Feb. 7. All correspondence should be sent to the Clerk of the State Corporation Commission, Document Control Center, P.O. Box 2118, Richmond, Virginia 23218-2118, and refer to case number PUE-2013-00139.
Interested persons desiring to submit comments electronically may do so at the SCC’s website: http://www.scc.virginia.gov/case Click. on the "public comments/notices" link and then the "submit comments" button for case number PUE-2013-00139.
- Prince William chairman says Bi-County Parkway project dead
- Budget overview: Supervisors set to finalize fiscal 2016 spending plan Wednesday
- Two Loudoun high schools getting turf fields; Potomac Falls community cries out for attention
- Foodies rejoice part 2: More restaurant options in Loudoun
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff