Loudoun School Board approves contract for new $50M school in Dulles
The board approved a $51,193,300 contract to Winchester-based Howard Shockey & Sons Inc.
Four firms submitted bids to build the school, with Howard Shockey & Sons submitting the lowest figure. School Board documents showed the highest bid was just under $54 million.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- The cost of Facebook: Loudoun economic development dept. spends $20K per year on social media site
- Wegmeyers, Fabbioli partner to produce first sparkling strawberry wine
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.