Schools on a two-hour delay Wednesday
Half-day kindergarten morning sessions will begin two hours late. These students will remain in school for two hours and leave one hour later than usual. Half-day kindergarten afternoon session will begin one hour late. These students will remain in school for two hours and dismiss at the regular time.
The scheduling decision may still change to a closure, according to LCPS.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Governor says he’s restored voting rights to 156,000
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
- Best Rack Around in Leesburg to host international body positive campaign event Saturday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.