Second bathroom assault reported at Dulles Town Center
The latest incident happened around 11:30 a.m. Friday, according to reports. A 16-year-old girl was inside a bathroom stall when an unknown man reached underneath and grabbed her.
The man left after the teen screamed.
The suspect in that case was described to deputies as a black man, approximately 6 feet tall, with a thin build. He was wearing a black jack and red baseball hat.
A similar incident was reported on May 14 when a 62-year-old woman was inside a bathroom when an unknown male inappropriately touched her from an adjacent stall.
The man then fled the bathroom.
The suspect in that case was described as a black man in his early 20’s. At the time of the incident he was wearing jeans and white t-shirt with a black leather vest and a red/black hat.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Detective J. Oksanen of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475.
If the caller wishes to remain anonymous, they are asked to call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information provided to Loudoun Crime Solvers leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale