UPDATE: Sheriff’s Office identifies injured man found in Ashburn
An injured man found this morning in the Ashburn area was positively identified by his family after an Alert Loudoun message was issued.
The Sheriff's Office is asking for public assistance in identifying a senior citizen who was found in Ashburn this morning.
Sheriff’s Deputies responded to the area near the corner of Gloucester Parkway and Tournament Parkway around 5:50 a.m., where they found the injured man.
The white man was described as being in his late 70s or early 80s, wearing red fleece pants and a blue fleece jacket, with a white undershirt. He was also wearing grey shoes and a watch.
"It appears he was walking in the area of Gloucester Parkway near Tournament Parkway when he fell and was injured," said a release from the Sheriff's Office.
The man has been airlifted to Inova Fairfax Hospital.
If you have any information regarding the possible identity of the man, you are asked to call the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-1021.
This is a developing story.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Closed meeting for ‘open’ discussion brings shame on Leesburg Council
- Expect delays at East Market and Plaza in Leesburg Tuesday
- Report finds future housing gap of 18,000 in Loudoun. But is the county ready for the growth?
- Loudoun sheriff, local police chiefs discuss ‘State of Law Enforcement’ at annual forum
- TSA sees spike in number of guns at Washington-area airport checkpoints in 2016
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.