UPDATE: Sheriff’s Office identifies injured man found in Ashburn
An injured man found this morning in the Ashburn area was positively identified by his family after an Alert Loudoun message was issued.
The Sheriff's Office is asking for public assistance in identifying a senior citizen who was found in Ashburn this morning.
Sheriff’s Deputies responded to the area near the corner of Gloucester Parkway and Tournament Parkway around 5:50 a.m., where they found the injured man.
The white man was described as being in his late 70s or early 80s, wearing red fleece pants and a blue fleece jacket, with a white undershirt. He was also wearing grey shoes and a watch.
"It appears he was walking in the area of Gloucester Parkway near Tournament Parkway when he fell and was injured," said a release from the Sheriff's Office.
The man has been airlifted to Inova Fairfax Hospital.
If you have any information regarding the possible identity of the man, you are asked to call the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office at 703-777-1021.
This is a developing story.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses