Shoulder to shoulder
Shoulder 2 Shoulder, a Virginia-based Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), shared this video they produced with their friends from the Wounded Warrior Community in response to the Boston Marathon Bombings. Given the numerous amputees as a result of the bombings, they believed it would be valuable to provide a direct amputee-to-amputee perspective on dealing with initial fears, recovery strategies, and clear visceral proof that amputations do not preclude people from leading rich, full and exciting lives.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Golf star issues emotional plea for Leesburg father’s return
- Police identify driver in Leesburg hit and run
- New food truck, Cured, cures epicurious appetites in Loudoun
- Silver Line falls 30 percent short of projected ridership; lawmakers remain optimistic
- MORE: Loudoun deputies investigating indecent exposure cases in Ashburn
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.