Shoulder to shoulder
Shoulder 2 Shoulder, a Virginia-based Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), shared this video they produced with their friends from the Wounded Warrior Community in response to the Boston Marathon Bombings. Given the numerous amputees as a result of the bombings, they believed it would be valuable to provide a direct amputee-to-amputee perspective on dealing with initial fears, recovery strategies, and clear visceral proof that amputations do not preclude people from leading rich, full and exciting lives.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Leesburg gas station robbed of cigarettes, cash
- Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce president receives statewide award
- Loudoun County Sheriff deputies honored for handling of suicide attempt
- Briar Woods alum talks about World Cup experience
- Loudoun County officials: State law dictates Confederate statue must stay