Single car wreck in Round Hill claims one life
Eddie W. Todd, 45, of Philomont was driving a 2005 Nissan Titan pickup truck on Route 7, just beyond Yellow Schoolhouse Road, when the truck ran off the right side of the road into a ditch, flipping over.
Virginia State Police responded to the accident at 12:18 a.m., where Trooper M.S. Middleton found Todd partially ejected from the truck.
Todd, the vehicle’s only occupant, was not wearing a seatbelt. He died at the scene of the accident.
The crash is still under investigation, but speed is believed to have been a factor.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe sued: Hepatitis A in Egyptian berries
- Crescent Parke developers file suit against Leesburg Town Council
- FAA small drone rule comes into effect Monday
- Round Hill resident seriously injured after accidentally shooting himself
- Sterling MS-13 member released to Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.