Single car wreck in Round Hill claims one life
Eddie W. Todd, 45, of Philomont was driving a 2005 Nissan Titan pickup truck on Route 7, just beyond Yellow Schoolhouse Road, when the truck ran off the right side of the road into a ditch, flipping over.
Virginia State Police responded to the accident at 12:18 a.m., where Trooper M.S. Middleton found Todd partially ejected from the truck.
Todd, the vehicle’s only occupant, was not wearing a seatbelt. He died at the scene of the accident.
The crash is still under investigation, but speed is believed to have been a factor.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn dog to strut her stuff at Westminster Dog Show
- Redskins-themed restaurant and sports bar to open in One Loudoun
- Allder School Road in Purcellville closed for three weeks
- School leaders present options to ease overcrowding at Mercer Middle School
- WEATHER ALERT: Winter Advisory issued for Friday evening; icy conditions likely