Snowstorm to begin around 8 p.m. Wednesday
The National Weather Service lists accumulation of 6-10 inches, with up to 12 inches at elevations above 800 feet.
“Snow will overspread the area from the south between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. [Thursday] evening. Snow will be heavy at times tonight into Thursday morning. Snow is expected to tape off late Thursday afternoon into Thursday evening,” the NWS states.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission
- Planning Commission sends One Loudoun, Corpus Christi Catholic Church and more supervisors’ way
- Loudoun County senior represents Virginia at Boy’s Nation
- With new proffer law in effect, Loudoun figures out how to cope