Snowstorm to begin around 8 p.m. Wednesday
The National Weather Service lists accumulation of 6-10 inches, with up to 12 inches at elevations above 800 feet.
“Snow will overspread the area from the south between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. [Thursday] evening. Snow will be heavy at times tonight into Thursday morning. Snow is expected to tape off late Thursday afternoon into Thursday evening,” the NWS states.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- 10th District town hall goes on without Rep. Comstock
- Leesburg attorney challenging waitress’ claim of racist message on receipt
- Loudoun supervisors approve Lidl-anchored commercial development in Broadlands
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.