South Riding man facing terrorism charges for threatening emails
NBC News 4 has reported that the arrest warrant included the following quote from an April 3 email: “Dear Fairfax County Board of Supervisors, just to give you an update, we are now proceeding to the next phase of warfare. I just submitted a concealed weapons permit … and once that clears through, I have a special gift for Fairfax County commonwealth attorney – click click click……” Earlier emails sent to county staff were included as well.
Lodhi had filed separate cases with both the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors and the Fairfax County Police Department, which were later dismissed.
Lodhi is charged with felony “terrorist threat in writing.” An arrest warrant was served April 4 and he most recently appeared in court April 10 for a bond hearing. A preliminary hearing on the case is scheduled for June 19. Having been denied bond, he is currently in Fairfax County Jail.
Editor’s Note: Additional details will be added here as they become available.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Purcellville’s Haute Dogs and Fries shuts its doors
- Federal discrimination lawsuit dismissed against Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office
- Loudoun native Patton Oswalt posed for this epic pic at the local Alamo Drafthouse
- Sen. Jill Vogel and husband purchase a portion of the Mellon estate for $7 million
- Report: Democrat close to announcing challenge to Rep. Comstock
|Hi 48°||Hi 55°|
|Lo 44°||Lo 39°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.