UPDATED: South Riding toddler hit by car
A toddler was injured about 1:43 p.m. today after he was struck by a car in South Riding.
The 3-year-old boy ran out into the road in the 4300 block of Edgewater Street in South Riding when he was struck by a passing 2009 Lexus ES, according to Liz Mills, spokesperson for the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The driver stopped at the scene.
The toddler was flown out to Fairfax County for treatment of possible internal injuries. However, Mills said the boy was conscious and moving at the time he was flown out.
No charges are pending against the driver at this time.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Tributes flood in after death of popular Purcellville teacher
- Leesburg Town Council reduces ‘Main Street,’ Visit Loudoun funding
- Loudoun School Board renews Middleburg Charter School’s contact
- Loudoun School Board rejects motion to look into ‘undocumented’ enrollment process
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.