Special election in 33rd Senate district set for Jan. 21
The special election to fill Attorney General-elect Mark Herring's 33rd District Senate seat will be held Jan. 21, 2014. In the running to succeed Herring are Democrat Jennifer Wexton, Republican John Whitbeck and Del. Joe May, running as an independent.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony