Special election in 33rd Senate district set for Jan. 21
The special election to fill Attorney General-elect Mark Herring's 33rd District Senate seat will be held Jan. 21, 2014. In the running to succeed Herring are Democrat Jennifer Wexton, Republican John Whitbeck and Del. Joe May, running as an independent.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Three Loudoun businesses among Fantastic 50
- John Bell to replace Jack Tiwari for Democrats in 87th District
- Loudoun’s tourism champions honored at Visit Loudoun awards
- Gov. McAuliffe vetoes bill limiting license plate readers
- Planting history: Hamilton’s Wegmeyer Farms and Oatlands partner to harvest strawberries in Leesburg