Special election in 33rd Senate district set for Jan. 21
The special election to fill Attorney General-elect Mark Herring's 33rd District Senate seat will be held Jan. 21, 2014. In the running to succeed Herring are Democrat Jennifer Wexton, Republican John Whitbeck and Del. Joe May, running as an independent.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Epicurience festival arrives in D.C. Wine Country Labor Day weekend
- List of journalists killed on duty in U.S. and Canada since 1976
- The future of Loudoun: A look at the developing Silver Line hub in Ashburn
- Units from Loudoun, MWAA and Fairfax knock down South Riding fire
- Sterling man on mini-bike hits car, person
|Hi 89°||Hi 91°|
|Lo 67°||Lo 66°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.