Special election in 33rd Senate district set for Jan. 21
The special election to fill Attorney General-elect Mark Herring's 33rd District Senate seat will be held Jan. 21, 2014. In the running to succeed Herring are Democrat Jennifer Wexton, Republican John Whitbeck and Del. Joe May, running as an independent.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’
- VIDEO: Quarry blast in Sterling damages homes, cars; injures one