Special election in 33rd Senate district set for Jan. 21
The special election to fill Attorney General-elect Mark Herring's 33rd District Senate seat will be held Jan. 21, 2014. In the running to succeed Herring are Democrat Jennifer Wexton, Republican John Whitbeck and Del. Joe May, running as an independent.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
- Ashburn’s Jason Sturm set to defend World Cup championship title
- Supervisors refuse to conduct $75,000 indoor sports facility study
- Caulkins Jewelers honors its roots after 60 years
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.