Special needs concert set for March 29
Specific times of the program include a 3-3:45 p.m. seminar for educators to learn more about using musical therapy in the classroom. An interactive concert will take place from 4-4:30 p.m. and reception, including special activities, will be held from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
LYSO, under the direction of Dr. Yeong Su Kim, collaborated with music therapist Tom Sweitzer and life coach/movement therapist Kim Tapper from A Place To Be in Middleburg to design a sensory concert that includes visuals to accompany the scores from well-known music, as well as specialized devices on-stage that allow participants to feel the rhythm through vibrations.
For more information, visit http://www.loudounsymphony.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Supervisors approve major rezoning at long-stalled Lexington 7 property
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.