Spotted ... At the Leesburg Holiday Parade
Downtown Leesburg got festive Dec. 14 as the town braved cold weather and the occasional snowflake to cheer on the floats at the annual Leesburg Christmas and Holiday Parade from Ida Lee Park down King Street to Fairfax Street. Jonathan Taylor photographed the event for the Times-Mirror.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Police identify driver in Leesburg hit and run
- New food truck, Cured, cures epicurious appetites in Loudoun
- Silver Line falls 30 percent short of projected ridership; lawmakers remain optimistic
- A Times-Mirror conversation with Sen. Mark Warner
- Workers for Verizon—one of Loudoun’s largest employers—vote to authorize strike, if necessary
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.