Spotted ... At the Leesburg Holiday Parade
Downtown Leesburg got festive Dec. 14 as the town braved cold weather and the occasional snowflake to cheer on the floats at the annual Leesburg Christmas and Holiday Parade from Ida Lee Park down King Street to Fairfax Street. Jonathan Taylor photographed the event for the Times-Mirror.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Virginia State Police asked to investigate Calvary Temple
- SCC concludes Dulles Greenway investigation, rules favorably for toll road
- Deputies seek witnesses to Ashburn crash
- Leesburg man arrested for making threats via text, social media
- Dominion Resources will no longer bill for some charitable donations
|Hi 87°||Hi 88°|
|Lo 65°||Lo 64°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.