St. James’ Episcopal Church institutes new rector
Leesburg Mayor Kristen C. Umstattd will be inattendance as well as well as The Rev. Ted Gulick, Assistant Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia, who will preside and preach.
“I am so blessed to be among the wonderful people of St. James’ Church and the Town of Leesburg,” said The Rev. Feather. “People here genuinely care about each other, support the community around them, and believe in pursuing a collective vision for the future."
The Rev. Feather served for ten years as Rector of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Louisville, Kentucky.
The church, which has been located in Leesburg since 1895, has more than 1,600 active members.
For more information, visit the St. James’ website at http://www.stjamesleeburg.org.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Lawmakers say new state budget is bad news for Loudoun County judiciary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office charges Maryland man in connection with rural burglaries
- Warrenton-based auto group buys Leesburg’s Star Buick
- Driver in fatal Route 28 crash charged with involuntary manslaughter
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.