Report: Gov. McAuliffe under federal investigation
Citing U.S. officials familiar with the situation, CNN reports the investigation dates back at least last year and calls into question campaign donations from Chinese businessman Wang Wenliang.
McAuliffe was not made aware of the investigation by the federal officials, according to the report.
Read more at CNN.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Report: Gov. McAuliffe under federal investigation
- Two indicted for fraudulently obtaining $67K in student loans from NOVA, other colleges
- Virginia jails are housing thousands living in U.S. illegally
- Leesburg’s population tops 50,000 for the first time in history
- Ashburn man arrested for grand larceny, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile