‘Start Your Business’ set for Jan. 9
Participants will be addressed on the steps to successfully start a small business as well as topics like taxes, licensing, business plan development, sources of financing and marketing.
The cost is $10 for those who register ahead of time at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.com and $15 for those who pay at the door. Seating and handouts are not guaranteed for those who register at the door.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead