‘Start Your Business’ set for Jan. 9
Participants will be addressed on the steps to successfully start a small business as well as topics like taxes, licensing, business plan development, sources of financing and marketing.
The cost is $10 for those who register ahead of time at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.com and $15 for those who pay at the door. Seating and handouts are not guaranteed for those who register at the door.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’