‘Start Your Business’ set for Jan. 9
Participants will be addressed on the steps to successfully start a small business as well as topics like taxes, licensing, business plan development, sources of financing and marketing.
The cost is $10 for those who register ahead of time at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.com and $15 for those who pay at the door. Seating and handouts are not guaranteed for those who register at the door.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’
- VIDEO: Quarry blast in Sterling damages homes, cars; injures one