State police conducting explosion training
The exercises will take place at the Chantilly Crushed Stone quarry on Route 50, and noises may be audible to nearby residents.
Police advise the drill is safe, and there is no cause for alarm or to call 911.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center