Sterling man arrested following high-speed chase
Otto Herrarte-Molina, 57, was charged with reckless driving, hit and run and eluding. He remains held on no bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
A deputy on patrol at about 7:34 p.m. saw Herrarte-Molina driving on the wrong side of the road on Commerce Street in Sterling, according to reports.
As the deputy initiated a traffic stop, Herrarte-Molina drove over a curb and into a parking lot. He then turned onto Enterprise Street and increased his speed as the deputy activated his emergency equipment.
Harrarte-Molina struck another vehicle and continued to flee. He then lost control as he attempted to make a turn onto East Maple Avenue.
No serious injuries were reported.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Ashburn hit and run suspect arrested
- Loudoun deputies arrest man for crashing into guardrail while intoxicated, fleeing the scene
- UPDATE: Missing Leesburg woman found safe
- Rock Ridge, Briar Woods service clubs work together to feed homeless
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.