Sterling man arrested for brandishing firearm at restaurant
Grace A. Mwendanga, 26, was arrested following the 11:40 p.m. incident in the 20900 block of Davenport Drive in Sterling and charged with attempted robbery, disorderly conduct, hindering law enforcement, brandishing a firearm and drunk in public.
According to reports, Mwendanga “made statements and actions that he had a firearm” after he was denied free services. He's being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center on no bond.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- County staff says crumb rubber alternatives for turf fields more expensive
- Northam in Loudoun County: ‘It’s good to be back on the campaign trail’
- Leesburg mother arrested after bringing loaded gun into Baltimore airport
- Loudoun Freedom Center leads Black History expo in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.