Sterling man arrested for brandishing firearm at restaurant
Grace A. Mwendanga, 26, was arrested following the 11:40 p.m. incident in the 20900 block of Davenport Drive in Sterling and charged with attempted robbery, disorderly conduct, hindering law enforcement, brandishing a firearm and drunk in public.
According to reports, Mwendanga “made statements and actions that he had a firearm” after he was denied free services. He's being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center on no bond.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Leesburg photographer launches a dress line with Kickstarter campaign
- Ashburn’s Jason Sturm set to defend World Cup championship title
- Supervisors refuse to conduct $75,000 indoor sports facility study
- Caulkins Jewelers honors its roots after 60 years
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.