Sterling man arrested for brandishing firearm at restaurant
Grace A. Mwendanga, 26, was arrested following the 11:40 p.m. incident in the 20900 block of Davenport Drive in Sterling and charged with attempted robbery, disorderly conduct, hindering law enforcement, brandishing a firearm and drunk in public.
According to reports, Mwendanga “made statements and actions that he had a firearm” after he was denied free services. He's being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center on no bond.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- ‘Fill-the-Boot’ campaign kicks off Tuesday in Loudoun County
- Patrick Henry College students, alumni plans protest during Mike Pence visit
- Construction continues, VDOT sues as Ashburn man holds on to his home
- Increased gun confiscations at Dulles Airport concern TSA
- Man assaulted while walking in Sterling neigborhood
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.