Sterling man arrested for brandishing firearm at restaurant
Grace A. Mwendanga, 26, was arrested following the 11:40 p.m. incident in the 20900 block of Davenport Drive in Sterling and charged with attempted robbery, disorderly conduct, hindering law enforcement, brandishing a firearm and drunk in public.
According to reports, Mwendanga “made statements and actions that he had a firearm” after he was denied free services. He's being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center on no bond.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- MORE: Loudoun School Board adopts $1 billion budget
- Police investigating sexual assault at NOVA Loudoun campus
- FCi Federal awarded $415 million contract
- Leesburg’s Morven Park discusses renovation plans over pints
- House of Delegates committee kills two full-day kindergarten bills from Loudoun lawmakers