Sterling man charged after misfiring weapon
Gabriel Gonzalez Reyes, 24, was charged April 2 and released on summons. On March 28 between 11 a.m. and noon, a homeowner on the 1040 block of Margate Drive heard a loud noise. When they went upstairs, they found a bullet hole in the bathroom.
he bullet was later determined to be from Reyes, who was released on summons.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
- Loudoun County superintendent treading familiar ground with Dominion High School case
- Man dies following Route 15 crash near Leesburg
- Sheriff’s Office investigating reported sexual assaults in Lowes Island-Cascades area
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.