Sterling man charged after misfiring weapon
Gabriel Gonzalez Reyes, 24, was charged April 2 and released on summons. On March 28 between 11 a.m. and noon, a homeowner on the 1040 block of Margate Drive heard a loud noise. When they went upstairs, they found a bullet hole in the bathroom.
he bullet was later determined to be from Reyes, who was released on summons.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony