Sterling man charged after misfiring weapon
Gabriel Gonzalez Reyes, 24, was charged April 2 and released on summons. On March 28 between 11 a.m. and noon, a homeowner on the 1040 block of Margate Drive heard a loud noise. When they went upstairs, they found a bullet hole in the bathroom.
he bullet was later determined to be from Reyes, who was released on summons.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment