Sterling man charged after misfiring weapon
Gabriel Gonzalez Reyes, 24, was charged April 2 and released on summons. On March 28 between 11 a.m. and noon, a homeowner on the 1040 block of Margate Drive heard a loud noise. When they went upstairs, they found a bullet hole in the bathroom.
he bullet was later determined to be from Reyes, who was released on summons.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: A troubled political psyche
- Loudoun superintendent recommends $468 million capital improvement plan
- Memorial service for lifelong conservationist Su Webb set for Oct. 28
- Doris Kidder honored for work on racial equality in Loudoun County
- Loudoun County parents fight for fair instruction for dyslexic students
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.