Sterling man charged with DUI, drug possession following chase
Richard C. Torelli, 22, was charged with DUI, reckless driving by speed, felony eluding, refusal and possession of a schedule two narcotic.
According to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports, at about 4:27 a.m. a deputy saw a vehicle speeding on Route 7 eastbound. The vehicle continued to speed after the deputy had initiated a traffic stop, and traveled to the northbound ramp on Cascades Parkway and continued before turning onto Hampshire Station Drive where he finally stopped.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- High-profile Virginia Republicans lining up against Donald Trump
- Loudoun deputies to issue kids ‘Slurpee Tickets’ for good behavior
- Freedom High School prom raises more than $48K for cancer research