Sterling man charged with DUI, drug possession following chase
Richard C. Torelli, 22, was charged with DUI, reckless driving by speed, felony eluding, refusal and possession of a schedule two narcotic.
According to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports, at about 4:27 a.m. a deputy saw a vehicle speeding on Route 7 eastbound. The vehicle continued to speed after the deputy had initiated a traffic stop, and traveled to the northbound ramp on Cascades Parkway and continued before turning onto Hampshire Station Drive where he finally stopped.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- School Board members host town hall on overcrowded Dulles schools
- Former Redskin faces firearms charge
- Featured by Rolling Stone and NPR, Leesburg native Car Seat Headrest is having one heck of a year
- Loudoun County Public Schools launches new online pre-registration
- Loudoun law enforcement, mental health experts team up with former NBA player’s Project Purple