Sterling man charged with DUI, drug possession following chase
Richard C. Torelli, 22, was charged with DUI, reckless driving by speed, felony eluding, refusal and possession of a schedule two narcotic.
According to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports, at about 4:27 a.m. a deputy saw a vehicle speeding on Route 7 eastbound. The vehicle continued to speed after the deputy had initiated a traffic stop, and traveled to the northbound ramp on Cascades Parkway and continued before turning onto Hampshire Station Drive where he finally stopped.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony