Sterling man charged with DUI, drug possession following chase
Richard C. Torelli, 22, was charged with DUI, reckless driving by speed, felony eluding, refusal and possession of a schedule two narcotic.
According to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports, at about 4:27 a.m. a deputy saw a vehicle speeding on Route 7 eastbound. The vehicle continued to speed after the deputy had initiated a traffic stop, and traveled to the northbound ramp on Cascades Parkway and continued before turning onto Hampshire Station Drive where he finally stopped.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn
- Where it stands: Loudoun County Courts Complex expansion
- UPDATE: Loudoun School Board approves budget worth $1.3 million more than initial proposal