Sterling man dies in early morning crash
Craig H. McKee, 81, was driving a 2005 Toyota Prius eastbound on Algonkian Parkway at 3:16 a.m. when he lost control of the car, just east of Quarterpath Trace Circle. The car crossed the left straight lane and the left turn lane, going over the median where it hit a highway sign. The car then crossed the two westbound lanes of Algonkian Parkway and hit a light post. After hitting the light, the car went down an embankment, hitting some trees before finally stopping.
McKee was taken to Reston Hospital, where he died.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
- Warrant: Ashburn house fire could have been intentionally set
- Ashburn murder verdict upheld, sentencing set for Friday
- LCPS reported allegations against former Dominion teacher to police in 2014
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.