Sterling man robbed at knife point
A Sterling man was robbed at knife point about 9 p.m. Jan. 12 after he left a store in the Cedar Lake Plaza.
The victim, a 50-year-old man, told deputies that the robber was inside his van and demanded money, according to a report from the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office.
The robber then told the victim to drive to an area near Augusta Drive and Route 7.
At one point during the robbery, the victim was able to get out of his van and reach for his cellphone.
The robber the fled on foot, according to reports.
No money was taken during the incident and no injuries were reported.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Loudoun County chairwoman, economic development officials head to Germany for ‘sister city’ trip
- Driver of Freightliner flatbed truck charged after crashing into Sterling home Friday
- MORE: Small plane crashes near Leesburg Executive Airport
- MORE: Loudoun County teacher charged with DUI, open container inside school
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.