‘Strategies for Selling Like a Professional’ seminar set for Feb. 20 in Leesburg
The Loudoun Small Business Development Center will hold a seminar titled “The Accidental Salesperson: Strategies for Selling Like a Professional” from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Feb. 20 at the Mason Enterprise Center, 202 Church St. SE, Leesburg.
Participants will learn how to recognize sales interactions when they present themselves.
The cost is $25 for those who register ahead of time at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.com and $15 for those who pay at the door.
Seating and handouts are not guaranteed for those who sign up at the door.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Leesburg gas station robbed of cigarettes, cash
- Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce president receives statewide award
- Loudoun County Sheriff deputies honored for handling of suicide attempt
- Briar Woods alum talks about World Cup experience
- Loudoun County officials: State law dictates Confederate statue must stay