‘Strategies for Selling Like a Professional’ seminar set for Feb. 20 in Leesburg
The Loudoun Small Business Development Center will hold a seminar titled “The Accidental Salesperson: Strategies for Selling Like a Professional” from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Feb. 20 at the Mason Enterprise Center, 202 Church St. SE, Leesburg.
Participants will learn how to recognize sales interactions when they present themselves.
The cost is $25 for those who register ahead of time at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.com and $15 for those who pay at the door.
Seating and handouts are not guaranteed for those who sign up at the door.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Pedestrian hit by truck in Leesburg; driver flees scene
- Silver Line falls 30 percent short of projected ridership; lawmakers remain optimistic
- A Times-Mirror conversation with Sen. Mark Warner
- Workers for Verizon—one of Loudoun’s largest employers—vote to authorize strike, if necessary
- Deputies investigating series of vehicle, home thefts in Sterling
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.