‘Strategies for Selling Like a Professional’ seminar set for Feb. 20 in Leesburg
The Loudoun Small Business Development Center will hold a seminar titled “The Accidental Salesperson: Strategies for Selling Like a Professional” from 6 to 8:30 p.m. Feb. 20 at the Mason Enterprise Center, 202 Church St. SE, Leesburg.
Participants will learn how to recognize sales interactions when they present themselves.
The cost is $25 for those who register ahead of time at LoudounSBDC.eventbrite.com and $15 for those who pay at the door.
Seating and handouts are not guaranteed for those who sign up at the door.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’
- Eastern District collects $24 million in debts in fiscal 2014