Student arrested for making threats toward Douglass School
Deputies last week became aware of threats the student posted on social media on Oct. 24 and Dec. 7. The threats were made toward the Douglass School, an alternative public school housed in the building that was once Loudoun’s first segregated high school.
The student was charged with two counts of electronically threatening harm to a school. He is currently being held at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- MORE: Leesburg man found guilty in infant daughter’s death
- Economist: Proposed Trump budget could cost northern Virginia up to 10,000 jobs
- Loudoun County superintendent treading familiar ground with Dominion High School case
- UPDATE: Leesburg man dies in Route 15 crash
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.