Suicide attempt leads to bomb discovery
According to a report from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, police responded to a home on the 43400 block of Quentin Street after receiving a report of a suicide attempt. The man was transported to an area hospital with life-threatening injuries.
While police were investigating the incident, they discovered five small homemade explosive devices inside the house. The Loudoun County Bomb Squad was called to the scene and two neighboring homes were evacuated as a precautionary measure.
At around 4 a.m. Jan. 2, he devices were rendered safe and the scene was cleared.
The case is currently under investigation by both the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and the Loudoun County Fire Marshal's Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
- Freedom High School student charged with unlawful filming, ‘upskirting’
- Lansdowne HOA votes to remove flowers, memorials for the late Tristan Schulz
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.