Suicide attempt leads to bomb discovery
According to a report from the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, police responded to a home on the 43400 block of Quentin Street after receiving a report of a suicide attempt. The man was transported to an area hospital with life-threatening injuries.
While police were investigating the incident, they discovered five small homemade explosive devices inside the house. The Loudoun County Bomb Squad was called to the scene and two neighboring homes were evacuated as a precautionary measure.
At around 4 a.m. Jan. 2, he devices were rendered safe and the scene was cleared.
The case is currently under investigation by both the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office and the Loudoun County Fire Marshal's Office.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- ‘Fill-the-Boot’ campaign kicks off Tuesday in Loudoun County
- Patrick Henry College students, alumni plans protest during Mike Pence visit
- Construction continues, VDOT sues as Ashburn man holds on to his home
- Increased gun confiscations at Dulles Airport concern TSA
- Man assaulted while walking in Sterling neigborhood
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.