Supervisors approve funding for turf field at Stone Bridge
The $750,000 is coming from general fund balance.
Supervisors voiced their belief and referenced studies noting that turf fields have a longer life span than grass, and the investment pays for itself after seven or eight years.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- Mayor Fraser cruises to a second term in Purcellville; three incumbents ousted
- U.S. consumer sentiment slips in April
- UPDATE: Nova Medical Group partners with Inova Health System
- Visit Loudoun dishes out annual tourism awards