Supervisors approve funding for turf field at Stone Bridge
The $750,000 is coming from general fund balance.
Supervisors voiced their belief and referenced studies noting that turf fields have a longer life span than grass, and the investment pays for itself after seven or eight years.
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses