Supervisors approve funding for turf field at Stone Bridge
The $750,000 is coming from general fund balance.
Supervisors voiced their belief and referenced studies noting that turf fields have a longer life span than grass, and the investment pays for itself after seven or eight years.
- Local Live Music: Jorma Kaukonen’s in no hurry
- EDITORIAL: Diversity must come out from the shadows
- Raider alums set the pace for Hokies
- Finding room: What might get sacrificed in Loudoun’s capital budget for two new schools
- Middleburg, Distilled: Mt. Defiance Cidery and Distillery opens to the public