Supervisors don’t bite at Lexington 7 rezoning offer
A rezoning application from the developers of the Lexington 7 property in Ashburn along Route 7 was met with general disapproval by the Board of Supervisors during the March 13 public hearing.
The application, which county staff recommends be denied, seeks to rezone 35 acres of the Lexington 7 property for construction of as many as 240 townhomes. Lexington 7 is currently slated for strictly commercial use.
The board will take official action on the rezoning proposal April 2.
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center
- Rolling Stone article on culture of rape at UVA: ‘Instantly all anyone could talk about’