Supervisors to take budget action Wednesday night
Supervisors are expected to hold taxes steady for the average homeowner with a property tax rate of $1.155 per $100 in assessed value. That figure is troubling for educators and advocates of Loudoun County Public Schools because it leaves a more than $35 million allocation shortfall for the school system's budget.
The public meeting begins at 4 p.m. at the county government center in Leesburg and can be viewed online through http://www.Loudoun.gov/webcast.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun ranked as Virginia’s best for business investment
- Loudoun deputies arrest six over the weekend for public intoxication, assault
- Unfazed by Va. Supreme Court ruling, McAuliffe says he’ll restore voting rights one-by-one
- After losing her daughter to a rare disease, a Loudoun mother gives back to children like her
- Four days in Philly: A blog from the Democratic National Convention