Supervisors to take budget action Wednesday night
Supervisors are expected to hold taxes steady for the average homeowner with a property tax rate of $1.155 per $100 in assessed value. That figure is troubling for educators and advocates of Loudoun County Public Schools because it leaves a more than $35 million allocation shortfall for the school system's budget.
The public meeting begins at 4 p.m. at the county government center in Leesburg and can be viewed online through http://www.Loudoun.gov/webcast.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Memo to Loudoun’s supervisors: Learning is OK
- MWAA and United Airlines sign long-term lease at Dulles
- Domestic assault charges against Loudoun deputy dropped
- Ashburn resident reports hand gun stolen after leaving it in unlocked car
- Loudoun County chairwoman declines trip to London with Redskins
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.