Surplus items for sale in Purcellville
Surplus sales will be ongoing throughout the year as property is released for sale.
Interested parties should go to publicsurplus.com for free access.
Click on “register” on the home page to set-up a bidding account. Current town property auctions can be accessed via the Public Surplus website or the Town’s official website at purcellvilleva.gov.
Each individual auction item will have instructions and information concerning the availability of property inspection, property location and specific purchase procedures.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale