Suspect sought in assault of South Riding child
According to a press release, the assault occurred at 7:45 p.m. on the 43600 block of Mink Meadows Street. A girl was grabbed by an unknown male, described as Hispanic with dark, messy hair, a dark hooded sweatshirt and torn jeans.
The girl ran home and did not require medical treatment. After being contacted, police formed a perimeter in the area with help from the Fairfax County Police Department, however, no suspect was located.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. P. Beaver of the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475. Any suspicious activity can be reported to the Emergency Communications Center at 703-777-1021.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Crescent Parke developers file suit against Leesburg Town Council
- FAA small drone rule comes into effect Monday
- Round Hill resident seriously injured after accidentally shooting himself
- Sterling MS-13 member released to Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody
- Gov. McAuliffe on $1.5B shortfall: ‘Tough decisions ahead’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.