Suspect sought in assault of South Riding child
According to a press release, the assault occurred at 7:45 p.m. on the 43600 block of Mink Meadows Street. A girl was grabbed by an unknown male, described as Hispanic with dark, messy hair, a dark hooded sweatshirt and torn jeans.
The girl ran home and did not require medical treatment. After being contacted, police formed a perimeter in the area with help from the Fairfax County Police Department, however, no suspect was located.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. P. Beaver of the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475. Any suspicious activity can be reported to the Emergency Communications Center at 703-777-1021.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Heroin and opioid deaths outnumbered highway fatalities in Va. in 2014
- 5 things to know about Loudoun’s newest winery: 50 West Vineyards
- Loudoun slave cemetery dedication marks journey to healing for Lansdowne group
- A treasure trove for bargains benefiting Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Village at Leesburg fire displaces employees, residents
|Hi 76°||Hi 64°|
|Lo 50°||Lo 46°|
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.