Suspect sought in assault of South Riding child
According to a press release, the assault occurred at 7:45 p.m. on the 43600 block of Mink Meadows Street. A girl was grabbed by an unknown male, described as Hispanic with dark, messy hair, a dark hooded sweatshirt and torn jeans.
The girl ran home and did not require medical treatment. After being contacted, police formed a perimeter in the area with help from the Fairfax County Police Department, however, no suspect was located.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. P. Beaver of the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475. Any suspicious activity can be reported to the Emergency Communications Center at 703-777-1021.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- The cost of Facebook: Loudoun economic development dept. spends $20K per year on social media site
- Wegmeyers, Fabbioli partner to produce first sparkling strawberry wine
- GOP gubernatorial hopefuls play nice at first debate
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.