Teen in critical condition after near drowning
The teenager as discovered at the bottom of a pool at around 6:30 p.m. at a gathering on the 15000 block of James Monroe Highway. He allegedly did not know how to swim.
The teen was initially taken to the Cornwall Campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital, but was transferred to Inova Fairfax Hospital, where he is currently in critical condition.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EDITORIAL: Fumblerooski on Metro
- Loudoun duo hopes to inspire a love of the arts among young people
- Freedom High School student charged with unlawful filming, ‘upskirting’
- Lansdowne HOA votes to remove flowers, memorials for the late Tristan Schulz
- Sterling dance instructor charged with child sex crimes
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.