Teen in critical condition after near drowning
The teenager as discovered at the bottom of a pool at around 6:30 p.m. at a gathering on the 15000 block of James Monroe Highway. He allegedly did not know how to swim.
The teen was initially taken to the Cornwall Campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital, but was transferred to Inova Fairfax Hospital, where he is currently in critical condition.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Supermarket mecca: Grocery stores adapt to fit changing appetites
- Inova Loudoun embarks on its third expansion
- Free cab rides offered to would-be drunken drivers in eastern Loudoun
- Public meeting on extension of Northstar Boulevard set for Dec. 15 in Stone Ridge
- Denver man arrested, found with mixture of illegal narcotics at Dulles Airport
|Hi 52°||Hi 58°|
|Lo 37°||Lo 38°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.