The Beer Joint to open as man cave complete with “Bavarian Girls Next Door”
Owner Anthony Cavallo explains the place as a favorite hangout for craft beer and bourbon lovers, hoping to emphasize that The Beer Joint is "not only centered around men."
Menu offerings will focus on the three b's of beer, bourbon and burgers.
A soft opening of the place has already begun, while a grand opening is slated for the first week in September.
The Beer Joint has gone through a renovation in the dining area as well as the menu.
"Beer has changed. We needed a new look and feel of what we want to be," said Cavallo.
Cavallo hopes the location feels more like a social hangout rather than a restaurant, urging patrons who want to come in for a good hour or two to do so.
"There are a lot of good restaurants, but there aren't a lot of places where you can hang out. That's what we want to be," said Cavallo.
The beers, brewed on site, will be on sale for $2 every day from 3 to 5 p.m. and $3 from 5 to 8 p.m. for the rest of the month.
Cavallo says burgers will be half-price for the month of August as well.
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death
- Two VIP board members resign, lay out grievances
- Republicans praise McAuliffe for signing budget