The Beer Joint to open as man cave complete with “Bavarian Girls Next Door”
Owner Anthony Cavallo explains the place as a favorite hangout for craft beer and bourbon lovers, hoping to emphasize that The Beer Joint is "not only centered around men."
Menu offerings will focus on the three b's of beer, bourbon and burgers.
A soft opening of the place has already begun, while a grand opening is slated for the first week in September.
The Beer Joint has gone through a renovation in the dining area as well as the menu.
"Beer has changed. We needed a new look and feel of what we want to be," said Cavallo.
Cavallo hopes the location feels more like a social hangout rather than a restaurant, urging patrons who want to come in for a good hour or two to do so.
"There are a lot of good restaurants, but there aren't a lot of places where you can hang out. That's what we want to be," said Cavallo.
The beers, brewed on site, will be on sale for $2 every day from 3 to 5 p.m. and $3 from 5 to 8 p.m. for the rest of the month.
Cavallo says burgers will be half-price for the month of August as well.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg Police searching for missing man
- Northern Va. leaders vary on transportation, but agree Redskins stadium should go to Loudoun
- State public safety leaders listen to local law enforcement’s input on funding
- UPDATE: Infant dies after being struck by vehicle in Lansdowne Wednesday morning
- Loudoun detectives investigate alleged brothel in South Riding