Three arrested in Sterling robbery
Trent T. Binford, 18, of Sterling, was charged with robbery and use of a firearm during the commission of a felony. Stephen L. Furr, 19, of Herndon, was charged with robbery and possession of narcotics. Binford and Furr are being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
The third suspect, a 17-year-old Sterling boy, was charged with robbery and is being held at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center.
The three allegedly robbed a 19-year-old man of cash at gunpoint about 10:11 p.m. in the 1000 block of Marsden Court. The men, the victim told authorities, were his acquaintances.
The victim said he was with the three when one man grabbed him and a second pulled out a firearm.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment