Three arrested in Sterling robbery
Trent T. Binford, 18, of Sterling, was charged with robbery and use of a firearm during the commission of a felony. Stephen L. Furr, 19, of Herndon, was charged with robbery and possession of narcotics. Binford and Furr are being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
The third suspect, a 17-year-old Sterling boy, was charged with robbery and is being held at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center.
The three allegedly robbed a 19-year-old man of cash at gunpoint about 10:11 p.m. in the 1000 block of Marsden Court. The men, the victim told authorities, were his acquaintances.
The victim said he was with the three when one man grabbed him and a second pulled out a firearm.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Running against the wind in Leesburg mayoral race
- Loudoun supervisors delay decision amending county’s noise standards
- Process, growth at heart of Leesburg Town Council debate
- Hero driver saves 32 kids from smoking Loudoun school bus
- Supervisors approve major rezoning at long-stalled Lexington 7 property
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.