Three arrested in Sterling robbery
Trent T. Binford, 18, of Sterling, was charged with robbery and use of a firearm during the commission of a felony. Stephen L. Furr, 19, of Herndon, was charged with robbery and possession of narcotics. Binford and Furr are being held without bond at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
The third suspect, a 17-year-old Sterling boy, was charged with robbery and is being held at the Loudoun County Juvenile Detention Center.
The three allegedly robbed a 19-year-old man of cash at gunpoint about 10:11 p.m. in the 1000 block of Marsden Court. The men, the victim told authorities, were his acquaintances.
The victim said he was with the three when one man grabbed him and a second pulled out a firearm.
Be the first to post a comment!
- 2015 Virginia legislative session wraps up with ethics rules
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling