Three charged in Sterling stabbing
Marcos A. Guevara, 21; Wilber Escobar, 18, and Juan C. Reyes, 19, were charged with malicious wounding by mob, malicious wounding, and attempted robbery.
The Ashburn man was assaulted as the men approached him on a pathway near the 150 block of Enterprise Street in Sterling. One of the men assaulted him, pulled out a firearm and demanded money. The victim was stabbed when he resisted. The victim was taken to an area hospital with serious injuries.
All three men are being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: For $1 billion, citizens should expect accountability from Loudoun County Public Schools
- Republicans quickly kill Virginia transgender bathroom bill
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office releases surveillance video of suspect in Purcellville burglary
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office seeks information about Friday-morning crash in Sterling
- Leesburg man charged following motorcycle crash in Sterling
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.