Three charged in Sterling stabbing
Marcos A. Guevara, 21; Wilber Escobar, 18, and Juan C. Reyes, 19, were charged with malicious wounding by mob, malicious wounding, and attempted robbery.
The Ashburn man was assaulted as the men approached him on a pathway near the 150 block of Enterprise Street in Sterling. One of the men assaulted him, pulled out a firearm and demanded money. The victim was stabbed when he resisted. The victim was taken to an area hospital with serious injuries.
All three men are being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission
- Planning Commission sends One Loudoun, Corpus Christi Catholic Church and more supervisors’ way
- Loudoun County senior represents Virginia at Boy’s Nation
- With new proffer law in effect, Loudoun figures out how to cope