Three injured in Purcellville crash
The 7:05 p.m. crash happened at the intersection of Lincoln and Forest Mills roads.
According to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports, the driver of a 1999 Toyota Corolla, a 17-year-old Leesburg girl, crossed over the double yellow lines and left the road. When she drove back onto the road, she hit a mailbox on the shoulder and then over corrected and hit two trees.
The driver and the front seat passenger, a 16-year-old from Leesburg, were taken to the Cornwall Campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital.
The backseat passenger, the 12-year-old, was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital for serious but non-life-threatening injuries. The driver and front seat passenger were later released from the hospital. The crash is under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Lured by Loudoun schools, businessman buys marketing firm
- Orbital Sciences’ stock plummets after Tuesday explosion
- Potomac Falls man convicted of firearm conspiracy
- Local parents use teal pumpkins to promote food allergy awareness
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office: Murder witness’ recantation ‘meritless’