Three injured in Purcellville crash
The 7:05 p.m. crash happened at the intersection of Lincoln and Forest Mills roads.
According to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports, the driver of a 1999 Toyota Corolla, a 17-year-old Leesburg girl, crossed over the double yellow lines and left the road. When she drove back onto the road, she hit a mailbox on the shoulder and then over corrected and hit two trees.
The driver and the front seat passenger, a 16-year-old from Leesburg, were taken to the Cornwall Campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital.
The backseat passenger, the 12-year-old, was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital for serious but non-life-threatening injuries. The driver and front seat passenger were later released from the hospital. The crash is under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun detectives investigate alleged brothel in South Riding
- Ashburn woman charged gas station armed robbery
- Loudoun man with history of computer fraud sentenced for stealing $227K from his mother
- New ownership at Lovettsville’s Mad Horse taps into community support
- Middleburg businesses cope with ‘Middleburg prices’
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.