Three injured in Purcellville crash
The 7:05 p.m. crash happened at the intersection of Lincoln and Forest Mills roads.
According to Loudoun County Sheriff's Office reports, the driver of a 1999 Toyota Corolla, a 17-year-old Leesburg girl, crossed over the double yellow lines and left the road. When she drove back onto the road, she hit a mailbox on the shoulder and then over corrected and hit two trees.
The driver and the front seat passenger, a 16-year-old from Leesburg, were taken to the Cornwall Campus of Inova Loudoun Hospital.
The backseat passenger, the 12-year-old, was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital for serious but non-life-threatening injuries. The driver and front seat passenger were later released from the hospital. The crash is under investigation.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Leesburg man receives maximum sentence for second-degree murder
- Loudoun home inventory indicates balance
- Gloucester Parkway extension to open Aug. 4
- In stump-style speech, AG Herring touts accomplishments, rips Republicans
- Dulles-based Orbital ATK supports secret satellite launch for national security mission