Times-Mirror adds media veterans to the ranks
Dale Peskin takes over as editor-in-chief from John Geddie, who stepped down from the position last week. Mr. Geddie had served as editor for the past three years.
Mary Peskin takes over as special editor with additional responsibilities for news operations, content development, design and special sections. She also assumes the duties of Crystal Owens, who will return later this year following maternity leave.
Mr. Peskin has managed news operations at The Dallas Morning News, The Detroit News, Rochester (N.Y.) Democrat & Chronicle and Warren (Ohio) Tribune Chronicle. He directed a news-industry think tank and more recently founded and operated We Media, a Reston-based media consulting group that provides innovation strategies, products and services for news enterprises.
Mary Peskin is a former executive with the New York Times Regional Newspaper Group. More recently she served as associate director of the American Press Institute, advising and training publishers and editors.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- McAuliffe signs bills fighting opioid crisis, including measures from Wexton, LaRock
- After months of delays, supervisors deny One Loudoun rezoning in hostile vote
- Loudoun County’s multi-million dollar ERP problems continue
- More than 40 Oscar nominations for Middleburg Film Festival titles, actors
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.