Times-Mirror offices move to Village at Leesburg
The office-shops-commercial complex is located four miles east of the town's historic district on Route 7 at the Crosstrail Boulevard/River Creek Parkway exit. The newspaper's new address is 1602 Village Market Blvd, Suite 360, Leesburg 20175.
Courthouse Square, a new office, retail and restaurant development, is planned for the E. Market Street property previously occupied by the Times-Mirror across from the Loudoun County courthouse.
Company email (@timespapers.com addresses) will be down Feb. 27. For emergencies and news tips, you may contact the following:
-Reporter Ben Hancock at (804) 387-9338
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony
- LCPS encourages relationships between schools and local businesses