Times-Mirror offices move to Village at Leesburg
The office-shops-commercial complex is located four miles east of the town's historic district on Route 7 at the Crosstrail Boulevard/River Creek Parkway exit. The newspaper's new address is 1602 Village Market Blvd, Suite 360, Leesburg 20175.
Courthouse Square, a new office, retail and restaurant development, is planned for the E. Market Street property previously occupied by the Times-Mirror across from the Loudoun County courthouse.
Company email (@timespapers.com addresses) will be down Feb. 27. For emergencies and news tips, you may contact the following:
-Reporter Ben Hancock at (804) 387-9338
- More costs, delays for Metro’s Silver Line to Loudoun
- Wason Center poll: Jeb Bush surpasses Hillary Clinton in Virginia
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter