Loudoun County chairwoman to host ‘State of the County’ Wednesday
The speech will be streamed online at http://www.loudoun.gov/webcast and will be televised on Government Channel 23, Open Band Channel 40 and Verizon FiOS Channel 40.
Providing a free "State of the County" update was a campaign pledge from Randall, who criticized her predecessor Scott York for only giving a "State of the County" speech to chamber of commerce members at a ticketed event.
Randall will give the same "State of the County" speech from Wednesday at a chamber event Thursday.
Post a comment
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Loudoun County chairwoman to host ‘State of the County’ Wednesday
- Suicide awareness advocate speaks at Riverside High School
- Report: Gov. McAuliffe under federal investigation
- Two indicted for fraudulently obtaining $67K in student loans from NOVA, other colleges
- Virginia jails are housing thousands living in U.S. illegally