TMG Construction Corp. wins Subby Awards
The woman-owned general construction contractor company took the Nation’s Capitol Award, which honors outstanding administration, efficient field supervision and fair financial practices for companies that make up to $50 million a year, as well as the award for Outstanding Job Supervision for general superintendent Ken Matuszewski. tmgworld.net.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Virginia students make gains on revised math SOL tests
- Bridging the gap: NOVA expansion could mean more opportunity for Loudoun businesses
- A church with class: Virginia Academy
- EXCLUSIVE: Del. Rust to propose Virginia Health Care Independence Act during Medicaid session
- Tackling the stereotypes: one of Loudoun’s female footballers