TMG Construction Corp. wins Subby Awards
The woman-owned general construction contractor company took the Nation’s Capitol Award, which honors outstanding administration, efficient field supervision and fair financial practices for companies that make up to $50 million a year, as well as the award for Outstanding Job Supervision for general superintendent Ken Matuszewski. tmgworld.net.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Group focuses on ‘Building the new Northern Virginia economy’
- MORE: Footage shows 263 missing Loudoun SAT tests left building in UPS possession
- Farm-to-Fork brings together Loudoun—both east and west
- Reston man sentenced to 29 years for rape of child
- Hillsboro man drives truck off Leesburg Parking Garage