TMG Construction Corp. wins Subby Awards
The woman-owned general construction contractor company took the Nation’s Capitol Award, which honors outstanding administration, efficient field supervision and fair financial practices for companies that make up to $50 million a year, as well as the award for Outstanding Job Supervision for general superintendent Ken Matuszewski. tmgworld.net.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Stone Bridge rallies past O’Connell in hockey championship game
- MORE: Va. lawmakers approve budget with state pay raises
- Woodgrove high schooler to take Philly Eagles linebacker to prom
- Growing Islamophobia a concern for ADAMS Center in Sterling
- The beat goes on: Fund our schools, Loudoun education advocates plead