TMG Construction Corp. wins Subby Awards
The woman-owned general construction contractor company took the Nation’s Capitol Award, which honors outstanding administration, efficient field supervision and fair financial practices for companies that make up to $50 million a year, as well as the award for Outstanding Job Supervision for general superintendent Ken Matuszewski. tmgworld.net.
Be the first to post a comment!
- As Purcellville awaits final report, outrage grows over youth’s shooting
- EDITORIAL: It’s what we don’t know that can hurt us
- Gerald Rubin and Janelia Farm the focus at Chamber luncheon
- The English Beat: A three-decade long punk-reggae party
- Loudoun Valley High School ex-head football coach files grievance