TMG Construction Corp. wins Subby Awards
The woman-owned general construction contractor company took the Nation’s Capitol Award, which honors outstanding administration, efficient field supervision and fair financial practices for companies that make up to $50 million a year, as well as the award for Outstanding Job Supervision for general superintendent Ken Matuszewski. tmgworld.net.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn