Tree trimming fraud suspect charged; deputies seek potential victims
A Midland man believed to be the main suspect in a Sterling fraud case was arrested Oct. 4 in Fauquier County.
John R. Kennedy Jr., 36, was charged with obtaining money by false pretenses.
Kennedy is being held at Loudoun County Adult Detention Center without bond.
He’s accused of offering tree trimming services to a Sterling resident in September for a company called Action Tree Service. Kennedy signed a contract and collected a deposit from the resident but never completed any work.
If you were a victim of this suspect and paid money to him without receiving any services, contact Detective M. Halley of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Financial Crimes Unit at 703-777-0475.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Hold the town hall
- Loudoun County chairwoman, economic development officials head to Germany for ‘sister city’ trip
- Driver of Freightliner flatbed truck charged after crashing into Sterling home Friday
- MORE: Small plane crashes near Leesburg Executive Airport
- MORE: Loudoun County teacher charged with DUI, open container inside school
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.