Two charged in Leesburg DUI incident
Kevin Schultz, 18, was charged with eluding police, hit and run, trash dumping, DUI and possession of marijuana. His 19-year-old passenger ,whose name was not released, was charged with drunk in public and underage possession of alcohol.
The 12:33 a.m. incident began at the intersection of Harmony Church and Woodburn roads when a Loudoun deputy saw a car speeding. When the deputy tried to stop the vehicle, the driver veered off the road, causing a flat tire.
The deputy saw the driver discard an item from the vehicle, according to reports.
Suspected marijuana and alcohol were found inside the vehicle.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center