Two charged in Leesburg DUI incident
Kevin Schultz, 18, was charged with eluding police, hit and run, trash dumping, DUI and possession of marijuana. His 19-year-old passenger ,whose name was not released, was charged with drunk in public and underage possession of alcohol.
The 12:33 a.m. incident began at the intersection of Harmony Church and Woodburn roads when a Loudoun deputy saw a car speeding. When the deputy tried to stop the vehicle, the driver veered off the road, causing a flat tire.
The deputy saw the driver discard an item from the vehicle, according to reports.
Suspected marijuana and alcohol were found inside the vehicle.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Northern Virginia Community College president Robert Templin retires after 12 years
- Lawmakers tout bills to curb domestic violence
- Loudoun Chamber of Commerce honors businesses at annual awards
- Attempt to repeal abortion ultrasound law fails in Virginia Senate
- Cycle Scene opens state-of-the-art Studio in Ashburn