Two charged in Leesburg DUI incident
Kevin Schultz, 18, was charged with eluding police, hit and run, trash dumping, DUI and possession of marijuana. His 19-year-old passenger ,whose name was not released, was charged with drunk in public and underage possession of alcohol.
The 12:33 a.m. incident began at the intersection of Harmony Church and Woodburn roads when a Loudoun deputy saw a car speeding. When the deputy tried to stop the vehicle, the driver veered off the road, causing a flat tire.
The deputy saw the driver discard an item from the vehicle, according to reports.
Suspected marijuana and alcohol were found inside the vehicle.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Ashburn couple indicted in $20M visa fraud scheme
- EDITORIAL: Sister cities bring junkets and jokes, not economic development
- High-profile Virginia Republicans lining up against Donald Trump
- Loudoun deputies to issue kids ‘Slurpee Tickets’ for good behavior
- Freedom High School prom raises more than $48K for cancer research