Two charged in Leesburg DUI incident
Kevin Schultz, 18, was charged with eluding police, hit and run, trash dumping, DUI and possession of marijuana. His 19-year-old passenger ,whose name was not released, was charged with drunk in public and underage possession of alcohol.
The 12:33 a.m. incident began at the intersection of Harmony Church and Woodburn roads when a Loudoun deputy saw a car speeding. When the deputy tried to stop the vehicle, the driver veered off the road, causing a flat tire.
The deputy saw the driver discard an item from the vehicle, according to reports.
Suspected marijuana and alcohol were found inside the vehicle.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- McAuliffe signs bills fighting opioid crisis, including measures from Wexton, LaRock
- After months of delays, supervisors deny One Loudoun rezoning in hostile vote
- Loudoun County’s multi-million dollar ERP problems continue
- More than 40 Oscar nominations for Middleburg Film Festival titles, actors
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.