Two charged with abduction in Purcellville
On Feb. 21 at around 5:15 p.m. when a Maryland man was traveling on Foxcroft Road near St. Louis Road in Purcellville. The victim saw two men stop in the roadway and approach two vehicles in front of him, before the drivers of those two vehicles sped away. The two men, later identified as Michael L. Jackson, 45, of Aldie and Maurice Smith, 47, then approached the victim, demanding a ride and forcing themselves in the car.
At some point, the victim called 911, and the Town of Purcellville Police Department and the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office responded to the Purcellville West End 7-Eleven, where the two men were arrested an charged with abduction and conspiracy to commit a felony. Smith was also charged with possession of marijuana. Both men are currently being held at the Loudoun County Adult Detention Center with no bond.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: Brewer’s reinstatement comes with an inconvenient truth
- Serenity now: The Woodhouse Day Spa to host grand opening
- Loudoun Sheriff’s Office K9 takes down Sterling woman
- The alleged ‘Incognito Bandit’ bank robber arrested at Dulles Airport
- Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office makes five drunken driving arrests over the weekend
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.