Two injured in separate western Loudoun crashes
The first occurred about 1 p.m. when a driver crossed over the center line at a curve in the road by the W&OD Trail near Dry Mill Road and hit a bicyclist with a Buick sedan. The bicyclist was not riding on the trail, but east on Dry Mill Road. The motorist was driving west. The bicyclist suffered lacerations to the arm and non-life-threatening injuries, according to sheriff's office reports released July 15.
Three hours later, in the 34000 block of Charles Town Pike, a motorcyclist was hit by a vehicle in front of the Sweet Springs Liberty gas station. He was airlifted to Fairfax Hospital with serious injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at email@example.com.
- EDITORIAL: The right to know comes home at Montpelier
- EXCLUSIVE: LCPS officials recommended Dominion teacher for new job after ‘alleged incident’
- Warrant: Ashburn house fire could have been intentionally set
- Ashburn murder verdict upheld, sentencing set for Friday
- LCPS reported allegations against former Dominion teacher to police in 2014
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.