Two injured in separate western Loudoun crashes
The first occurred about 1 p.m. when a driver crossed over the center line at a curve in the road by the W&OD Trail near Dry Mill Road and hit a bicyclist with a Buick sedan. The bicyclist was not riding on the trail, but east on Dry Mill Road. The motorist was driving west. The bicyclist suffered lacerations to the arm and non-life-threatening injuries, according to sheriff's office reports released July 15.
Three hours later, in the 34000 block of Charles Town Pike, a motorcyclist was hit by a vehicle in front of the Sweet Springs Liberty gas station. He was airlifted to Fairfax Hospital with serious injuries.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Ken Cuccinelli settles lawsuit against conservative PAC
- Former Loudoun sheriff Simpson to make another bid for office
- Teacher of the Year: Mitchell Seipt brings history back to the future
- Nonprofit of the Year: Loudoun Interfaith Relief feeds the hungry, empowers lives
- Citizen of the Year: Scott York leaves his fingerprints on county’s present and future