Two Nova Medical Group doctors named top doctors
This is the fourth consecutive year Keenan has been named one of Northern Virginia’s top internists, and it’s the second consecutive year, Malloy has been named one of the area’s top family physicians.
The magazine puts together its list based on nominations by peers and panels of physicians at 10 local hospitals. For more, go to northernvirginiamag.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale