Two Nova Medical Group doctors named top doctors
This is the fourth consecutive year Keenan has been named one of Northern Virginia’s top internists, and it’s the second consecutive year, Malloy has been named one of the area’s top family physicians.
The magazine puts together its list based on nominations by peers and panels of physicians at 10 local hospitals. For more, go to northernvirginiamag.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Loudoun Commonwealth’s Attorney endorses Noble for sheriff
- Inspector general critiques Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority audit practices
- Community protests Sterling’s Calvary Temple church amid allegations of sexual abuse
- Round Hill artist awarded honorable mention in international plein air competition
- UPDATE: Leesburg Police investigating stabbing death