Two Nova Medical Group doctors named top doctors
This is the fourth consecutive year Keenan has been named one of Northern Virginia’s top internists, and it’s the second consecutive year, Malloy has been named one of the area’s top family physicians.
The magazine puts together its list based on nominations by peers and panels of physicians at 10 local hospitals. For more, go to northernvirginiamag.com.
Be the first to post a comment!
- Orbital to launch Antares rocket Oct. 27 from Wallops Flight Facility
- Comstock’s property taxes raise questions about a central campaign narrative
- Maryland man pleads guilty to Taylorstown home invasion
- Voting advocates fear impact of Virginia’s voter ID law
- Witness in Sterling murder recants testimony