Two top Loudoun officials receive raises
With the raises, Mr. Hemstreet's salary comes in at $223,100 per year and Mr. Wertz will make $145,700 annually.
Mr. Hemstreet's raise is his first performance-based increase since coming to Loudoun County in December 2009.
Mr. Wertz has held his elected post since 1992. His office's responsibilities expanded recently when the county's assessment functions were moved within the revenue department.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Sterling man arrested for DUI; injures four
- 500 freeze their gizzards to help fill shelves at Loudoun Interfaith Relief
- At their conference in Leesburg, power women mean business
- One Loudoun to court: VIP, Farren vying in secret for new stadium at Kincora
- EDITORIAL: As we ‘pause,’ so does our humanity
|Hi 52°||Hi 58°|
|Lo 37°||Lo 38°|
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.