Two top Loudoun officials receive raises
With the raises, Mr. Hemstreet's salary comes in at $223,100 per year and Mr. Wertz will make $145,700 annually.
Mr. Hemstreet's raise is his first performance-based increase since coming to Loudoun County in December 2009.
Mr. Wertz has held his elected post since 1992. His office's responsibilities expanded recently when the county's assessment functions were moved within the revenue department.
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- And now, Philadelphia: Northern Va. Democrats ready to nominate Clinton-Kaine ticket
- Virginia court nixes order restoring felons’ voting rights
- Young Loudoun entrepreneurs get a chance to start their own businesses
- Virginia senator and former governor Tim Kaine to be Clinton’s running mate
- Supervisors approve draft-scope of work for nonprofit needs assessment