Two top Loudoun officials receive raises
With the raises, Mr. Hemstreet's salary comes in at $223,100 per year and Mr. Wertz will make $145,700 annually.
Mr. Hemstreet's raise is his first performance-based increase since coming to Loudoun County in December 2009.
Mr. Wertz has held his elected post since 1992. His office's responsibilities expanded recently when the county's assessment functions were moved within the revenue department.
- Former Sen. Jim Webb forms exploratory committee for White House
- 2015 Future Leaders Scholarship Award
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey
- First baby born at Inova’s new Natural Birth Center