Upcoming Loudoun projects mapped on new county site
"The map allows users of the county website to check on the progress of a wide range of capital projects, including active projects in the county’s Capital Improvement Program (CIP) as well as planned projects," said a release from the county.
Once in the system citizens can mouse over and click on projects they are interested in knowing more about.
Planned and active projects include health and welfare facilities, parks and recreation and facilities, schools, transportation projects, public safety facilities, transit projects, sidewalks and trails, roads and bridges and other general government projects.
For more information on projects coming to Loudoun, visit http://www.loudoun.gov/underconstruction.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- EDITORIAL: In Loudoun, an identity-defining choice depends on who makes the rules
- Governor says he’s restored voting rights to 156,000
- Leesburg-based band taking the region’s music scene by storm
- U.S. Secretary of Agriculture to sign new rule during Leesburg visit
- Best Rack Around in Leesburg to host international body positive campaign event Saturday
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.