Upcoming Loudoun projects mapped on new county site
"The map allows users of the county website to check on the progress of a wide range of capital projects, including active projects in the county’s Capital Improvement Program (CIP) as well as planned projects," said a release from the county.
Once in the system citizens can mouse over and click on projects they are interested in knowing more about.
Planned and active projects include health and welfare facilities, parks and recreation and facilities, schools, transportation projects, public safety facilities, transit projects, sidewalks and trails, roads and bridges and other general government projects.
For more information on projects coming to Loudoun, visit http://www.loudoun.gov/underconstruction.
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- A Volunteer’s Venture: Loudoun’s Kannan Srinivasan at the Democratic National Committee
- Loudoun detectives seek public’s help in identifying Ashburn armed robbery suspect
- Supervisors initiate boundary line adjustment process between Middleburg, Loudoun County
- Loudoun deputies file new search warrant in Bethany Decker missing person case
- Biometric identification platform opens at Dulles, Reagan Airports