Upcoming Loudoun projects mapped on new county site
"The map allows users of the county website to check on the progress of a wide range of capital projects, including active projects in the county’s Capital Improvement Program (CIP) as well as planned projects," said a release from the county.
Once in the system citizens can mouse over and click on projects they are interested in knowing more about.
Planned and active projects include health and welfare facilities, parks and recreation and facilities, schools, transportation projects, public safety facilities, transit projects, sidewalks and trails, roads and bridges and other general government projects.
For more information on projects coming to Loudoun, visit http://www.loudoun.gov/underconstruction.
Be the first to post a comment!
- MORE: Team Mathias unleashing childhood cancer awareness
- State jobless rate falls to 5.3 percent in October
- Holding court: Falcons, Raiders win state volleyball titles
- Gov. McAuliffe announces first commercial hops facility in mid-Atlantic in Loudoun
- No small potatoes: Loudoun Interfaith rebounds in time for the turkey