UPDATE: Former Fairfax deputy’s trial date continued
On Tuesday in Loudoun County General District Court, the retired Fairfax County deputy charged with shoplifting had his trial date moved to Sept. 23 at 10 a.m.
Robert H. Palmer, Jr., 50 of Leesburg was charged July 14 with two counts of petit larceny for shoplifting in a Leesburg Target in May.
Dallas Northington, a target loss prevention employee, filed a report on the incident. Days later, Palmer retired from the Fairfax police force.
He was released on a $5000 unsecured bond in July.
Read past coverage:
-UPDATED: Former Fairfax County deputy charged with shoplifting
Be the first to post a comment!
- In Northern Va., Michelle Obama says tech industry to train, hire 90K military vets
- Parent takes Loudoun school administrators to court over alleged FOIA violations
- Loudoun supervisors address increasing student diversity
- U-Va. dean bashes Rolling Stone article in open letter
- Chris Cooley’s Leesburg mansion is still for sale