UPDATE: Former Fairfax deputy’s trial date continued
On Tuesday in Loudoun County General District Court, the retired Fairfax County deputy charged with shoplifting had his trial date moved to Sept. 23 at 10 a.m.
Robert H. Palmer, Jr., 50 of Leesburg was charged July 14 with two counts of petit larceny for shoplifting in a Leesburg Target in May.
Dallas Northington, a target loss prevention employee, filed a report on the incident. Days later, Palmer retired from the Fairfax police force.
He was released on a $5000 unsecured bond in July.
Read past coverage:
-UPDATED: Former Fairfax County deputy charged with shoplifting
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Commentary: In Loudoun, a mismatch between need and affluence
- Northam in Loudoun County: ‘It’s good to be back on the campaign trail’
- Leesburg mother arrested after bringing loaded gun into Baltimore airport
- Loudoun Freedom Center leads Black History expo in Sterling
- Leesburg resident to join Sen. Kaine at President Trump’s joint session speech
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Click here for all e-editions.