UPDATE: Former Fairfax deputy’s trial date continued
On Tuesday in Loudoun County General District Court, the retired Fairfax County deputy charged with shoplifting had his trial date moved to Sept. 23 at 10 a.m.
Robert H. Palmer, Jr., 50 of Leesburg was charged July 14 with two counts of petit larceny for shoplifting in a Leesburg Target in May.
Dallas Northington, a target loss prevention employee, filed a report on the incident. Days later, Palmer retired from the Fairfax police force.
He was released on a $5000 unsecured bond in July.
Read past coverage:
-UPDATED: Former Fairfax County deputy charged with shoplifting
Be the first to post a comment!
- Former Loudoun school superintendent elected Board of Directors chair for preservationist group
- With time running out, here’s where Verizon, union negotiations stand
- Lane closures on Ashburn Village Boulevard at Russell Branch Parkway set for August
- Dulles go kart racetrack says goodbye
- Leesburg Police Department looking for tipster No. 168
As Seen IN PRINT
|The Loudoun Times-Mirror
is an interactive, digital replica
of the printed newspaper.Open the e-edition now.