UPDATE: Former Fairfax deputy’s trial date continued
On Tuesday in Loudoun County General District Court, the retired Fairfax County deputy charged with shoplifting had his trial date moved to Sept. 23 at 10 a.m.
Robert H. Palmer, Jr., 50 of Leesburg was charged July 14 with two counts of petit larceny for shoplifting in a Leesburg Target in May.
Dallas Northington, a target loss prevention employee, filed a report on the incident. Days later, Palmer retired from the Fairfax police force.
He was released on a $5000 unsecured bond in July.
Read past coverage:
-UPDATED: Former Fairfax County deputy charged with shoplifting
Be the first to post a comment!
- Leesburg elementary student injured in bus incident
- Mary Watson-DeLauder: At your service
- Holiday travel volume in Virginia expected to be highest in a decade
- MWAA vice president floats idea of residential at Dulles Airport’s ‘Western Lands’
- VIDEO: Quarry blast in Sterling damages homes, cars; injures one