UPDATE: Former Fairfax deputy’s trial date continued
On Tuesday in Loudoun County General District Court, the retired Fairfax County deputy charged with shoplifting had his trial date moved to Sept. 23 at 10 a.m.
Robert H. Palmer, Jr., 50 of Leesburg was charged July 14 with two counts of petit larceny for shoplifting in a Leesburg Target in May.
Dallas Northington, a target loss prevention employee, filed a report on the incident. Days later, Palmer retired from the Fairfax police force.
He was released on a $5000 unsecured bond in July.
Read past coverage:
-UPDATED: Former Fairfax County deputy charged with shoplifting
Be the first to post a comment!
Post a commentCommenting is not available in this channel entry.
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person or entity. Any user who believes a message is objectionable can contact us at [email protected].
- Area leaders vary on transportation, but agree Redskins stadium should go to Loudoun
- State public safety leaders listen to local law enforcement’s input on funding
- UPDATE: Infant dies after being struck by vehicle in Lansdowne Wednesday morning
- Loudoun detectives investigate alleged brothel in South Riding
- Ashburn woman charged in gas station armed robbery